Info For Vendors
Crafters, Food Vendors, Farm Equipment, Souvenirs
The hundreds of families and friends who attend the Ionia Farm Power Show enjoy browsing through the vendor booths. They seek out the unique hand-make creations, one-of-a-kind flea market finds, and of course, they’ll stop for lunch and a snack, too.
The Big Raffle
YOU COULD BE THE LUCKY WINNER!
Each year, the Ionia Farm Power Club sells raffle tickets for great prizes. The first-prize featured tractor this year is a 1954 T O 30 Ferguson. There are also unique items given out for second and third prizes. If you’d like to purchase some raffle tickets, please contact us!
You can be a spectator or a participant.
Yes there’s free music, and dozens of other activities that everyone can watch throughout the weekend. But there are many that kids, adults, and families can join in, too! Pie-eating contests and auctions, tractor baseball, pedal tractor pulls, and lots more.
A Special Tribute
The Ionia Farm Power Club is a non-profit organization that is fully operated by volunteer members and generous contributors. There have been a few members and supporters who have now passed on. They were involved “above and beyond” and made this club, and this show, what it is today. We acknowledge those members here with our heartfelt thanks.
IN MEMORY OF ... Ken Schrauben • Dick Baker • Roy Munger • Bill Kneale • Dick Comer • Sandra Badder • Ellie Bishop
Something for Everyone
- We charge a General Admission of $2.00 per person at the gate. (Kids get in FREE with an adult.)
- Parking is FREE, too.
- Exhibitors get FREE admission (does not include Camping fees)
- Camping is $25 per night (with water and electricity) - CLICK HERE for camper registration. Register before May 31 and pay only $20 per night!
- Rustic Camping is $10 per night - CLICK HERE for camper registration.
- If you’d like a hotel room - CLICK HERE for lodging information.
- Download the 2017 FarmPower Brochure here! (PDF format - 1.4 Mbytes)
- LIVE MUSIC and FAMILY FUN, plus FREE PONY RIDES ALL WEEKEND! And don’t miss the big PIE AUCTION!
- For info on other area attractions and events, please contact the Ionia Area Chamber of Commerce.